Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Difficulties

I've had kind of a crazy week. Between tests, projects, trying to meet up with old friends, housing applications, leadership applications, and summer internship applications, you could say I've been a bit stretched for time.

And then this happened:

(it wasn't anything like Titanic, but when I heard my room flooded I totally expected that scene where Rose is trying to free Jack with an axe. Just saying.)

So I'm sorry that this isn't a real blog post with no real reflection and no real depth. Currently, I'm sitting in the corner of my room staring at the third of my floor where carpet used to be and contemplating how my life came to this.

Maybe I'll post twice next week or something, who knows. Keep your eyes peeled!  
(but don't get your hopes up- you never know when my plumbing will decide to erupt like a volcano)

No comments:

Post a Comment