Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

It's That Time of the Semester Again...

Exam time.

My school tends to go on a bit longer than most, but I'll be done by next Wednesday. (thank goodness- I'm ready for a break!)

However, that means that these next 2 weeks are going to be kind of crazy. I have 3 term papers due soon and 2 tests that I'll need to study for, in addition to packing, moving out, saying goodbyes, and cleaning my room so thoroughly that room checks will be a breeze (they almost never are...) I also have a pre-employment processing day for my summer internship on Monday of exam week.

Needless to say, there's a lot on my mind right now. So, sorry that this week and next week's posts are going to be a bit sparse/late. Like I said, there's a lot going on right now, and I'd like it all to go smoothly.

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment